2.5 Month – 65 Days
[ 100 hrs]
Type Of Program
Who Can Join
ITI/ITC (Civil or Mechanical Draftsmen) or Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Civil Engineering
Structural Steel Detailer Training course covers 100 hours of instruction and Practice on real time Projects (20 Hours of theory+40 hours of Software training + 40 Hours of Project Practice in Tekla Structure Software) with world leading 3D BIM Software i.e. Tekla Structures. On the completion of this course, you will qualify as a Trimble Certified Tekla Structure Professional in Basic steel structural Modelling & Detailing
Goals and Outcomes
At the end of this course, you will:
- Have a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of steel structural detailing be confident working with detailing drawings and processes documents.
- Know the fundamentals around detailing columns, beams, connections and trusses have the theoretical knowledge of a detailer with years of experience.
- Take the knowledge you have acquired to the detailing shop and be more confident and comfortable addressing detailing issues.
- Be familiar with tables in the American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) Steel Construction Manual and know how to use them.
for this program
PROGRAM CONTENTS IN BRIEF
The Tekla Structures Steel Basic Training Introduces new users to the Tekla BIM (Building Information Modeling) environment and teaches them basic modeling and drawing functionality. This course provides basic knowledge needed to become productive within Tekla Structures.
- Introduction to Tekla Structures 2018 i
- Basic 3D Modelling
- System Components
- Interactive Modelling and Custom components
- Modelling Techniques
- Structural Profiles and Materials
- Numbering and Reports
- Principles of working with Drawings
- Creating General Arrangement Drawings
- Creating Assembly Drawings
- Creating single part Drawings
- Creating anchor bolt drawings
- Multi Drawings and Multi Numbering
- Revision control and drawing Management
- Modeling Stairs and Hand rails
- Extracting Bill of Materials
Grow Your Career With Tekla Structures
Telitek programs are delivered by Industry Experts of 10+ years experience.